Ep. 48: Interview with Kajsa Van Overbeek - Life Coach for guardians of challenging dogs
Are you an animal empath? Have you ever been challenged by your dog's behavior? If you're a dog lover and a dog guardian, you'll love this episode. In this episode, I interview my dear friend and fellow life coach, Kajsa VanOverbeek. We have an in-depth conversation about what mindset coaching is like around a reactive dog. We also chat about how your mindset influences life with your dog and mirrors what is going on in your own life. If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me @rachelkhudson. I also want to invite you to help contribute to this podcast by submitting a question for the Listener Question of the Week. In this episode you’ll hear:
- The difference in Kajsa's life before and after coaching
- How she helps guardians of challenging dogs including reactive, aggressive, deaf, and blind dogs.
- How and why Kajsa got into coaching
- The surprising results she received in her relationship with her dog and those around her.
- Kajsa's favorite coaching concepts
- The friendship that developed between two coaches across the globe
- The benefits of virtual coaching
Featured on the show:
Rachel K Hudson:
Special Offer: Mini-Coaching Package